Submit Your Blue Ocean Pitch
Stand a chance to win the 2022-2023 Blue Ocean Student Entrepreneur Competition!
- Have you registered for the competition yet? If not, register here.
- Have you completed the online Blue Ocean mini-course? The access link was sent to you via email when you registered.
- Does your pitch follow the guidelines in the blue ocean pitch template? If not, access the template here.
- Have you used blue ocean tools and frameworks to describe your entrepreneurial idea? You do not stand a chance to win if you have not.
- Have you uploaded your video to YouTube with the hashtag #blueoceancompetition? If not, create an account on YouTube, upload your pitch.
- Is your blue ocean pitch video 3-5 minutes in length? Shorter or longer pitches get disqualified.
- Do you have a video file in one of these formats to submit (mp4, qt, webm, mov, wmv, flv)?
- Have you named your video file the same name as your product/offering? BlueOceanproduct.mov – acceptable, RandomName.mp4 – unacceptable.
- Is your video file size under 1 GB? Larger files cannot be uploaded.
- If you’re working with a team, submit only 1 entry per team. You will be asked to enter your team members’ names on the submission form.
If your blue ocean pitch matches ALL the submission criteria, proceed to fill out the submission form.