By Nitika Chopra
What is a video pitch or presentation?
A video pitch is a videotape of the entire presentation, including the pitch deck slides and speaker window. A video presentation is a popular type of multimedia content with a runtime of a few seconds to a few minutes, and it uses compelling graphic imagery, succinct text, and appropriate narration to demonstrate the advantages of a service, product, or idea. The need for pitch videos in the startup industry has grown recently.
Since slideshows are used for almost everything, from pitch decks and product launches to class lectures and church sermons, we want utility players while looking for the finest presentation applications. In light of that, here is what we search for:
- Pre-built Templates: The finest presentation tools should feature eye-catching, expert-looking templates for quickly creating presentations.
- Sharing and collaboration options: It should be simple to exchange files and work together in real-time, whether you want to share your webinar slides afterwards or you just want to work on a presentation with a colleague.
- Flexibility and customization options: While templates are helpful, the best presentation software should let you change almost everything so you can create the precise presentation you need.
- Affordability: Although it’s crucial to provide engaging presentations, you shouldn’t have to go over budget to do it. Affordability is a key factor since there are numerous capable free tools in the market.
Nine applications for creating pitches
1. Presenting with cameo – You can add your live camera feed right onto a PowerPoint slide using cameo. The formatting, transitions, and styles that you can apply to a photograph or other item can also be applied to your camera feed.
2. Scratch – Scratch is the world’s largest coding community for children and a coding language with a simple visual interface that allows young people to make digital videos and animations.
3. Animaker – The DIY video animation programme Animaker utilizes pre-made characters and templates. The cloud-based programme enables users to make animated videos.
4. Slidebean – With only a few clicks, the user can quickly and easily generate prepared and attractive presentations using an assortment of pre-made templates. Slidebean is one of the greatest presentation tools to utilise because of its straightforward layout, which makes it simple to use without losing customisation, especially for a startup pitch deck.
5. Canva – Canva features a user interface that is easy for beginners to understand and a selection of templates that can be utilised with canvasses that can be customised. The user can add content to each slide after selecting a design by using the choices on the Layouts and Background tabs. The tight integration of Canva with a stock photo image bank makes it even more attractive because it makes it simple for users to find images. Another choice is to upload a video.
6. Beautiful.ai – The toughest aspect of creating a presentation is fixing minute spacing problems. With the use of artificial intelligence, Beautiful.ai eliminates a lot of the pain and minute design specifications from the presentation-making process, allowing you to concentrate on the presentation’s content without compromising its professional appearance.
7. Prezi – You can elevate online presentations using Prezi Video. The presentation components can be placed directly over your camera feed when you shoot a video. To present live, either record the presentation and store it for later sharing, or connect to your preferred video conferencing platform (such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and more). With the editor, you may organise subjects and subtopics in whatever order you choose to produce a more conversational flow of information. You still receive all the customization capabilities, such as completely editable templates, that you would expect from top presentation software with the structural freedom.
8. Powtoon – Powtoon‘s editor is set up to revolve around a slide deck, making it simple to produce interesting films. While editing a Powtoon is similar to editing a presentation, the end result is a polished video.
9. Pitch – An effective substitute for Google Slides is Pitch. Pitch has all the elegantly crafted templates, adaptability, and user-friendliness you would anticipate from a top-notch presenting tool when it comes to decks. When you include your team, though, the tool really shines.
“It’s not just about being better. It’s about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business.”
As Tom Abbott pointed out, employing the abilities and required initiative to foresee demands helps bring good ideas to market.